- Have successfully completed their Higher Secondary Level (10+2 from HSEB Board, Nepal) with grade C+ or above i.e. the minimum of 50% marks or equivalent.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in English. A good standard in spoken and written English is also expected at the time of interview. (If English is not your first language, it is essential that your English language skills are good enough for you to undertake an intensive and challenging academic course that is taught and examined in English.)
- Complete Cardiff Met application form
- Clear copy of passport information page or other official national ID documents (Citizenship)
- Academic transcripts of entry qualifications
- Proof of English Language proficiency at CEFR B2 level or equivalent* (not mandatory)
- Educational or employer reference
- Statement of Purpose (A personal statement on why you wish to join this programme)
Black Box Academy of Art and Technology, as part of its commitment to a quality student experience, has policies structured for students who wish to apply for a review of a decision affecting them that concerns their academic or non-academic experience. The major motive of the policy is to ensure rigorous quality standards of the academic as well as non-academic decision-making processes by providing students with a just and transparent formal process which makes sure that decisions have fully taken into account all required procedures and processes.
Anyone wishing to make a complaint is encouraged to do so personally. Where a third party (such as a parent or guardian) makes a complaint on behalf of a student, the student's express written consent that the third party is acting on their behalf will be required. All correspondence will be copied to the student as well as to their representative unless otherwise agreed.
Anonymous complaints will not be considered unless there are exceptional and evidence-based reasons to do so. In many circumstances, raising a concern anonymously could impede investigation and communication of the outcome.
Procedural advice is available from the Students Service Officer who can be contacted on email at email@example.com and independent support and advice on submitting a complaint are also available to students from Black Box Students Service Centre. Online complaint form is available at (click here).
Counselling is the professional guidance and support to the individual to help them in resolving problems and make important decisions. It provides a safe, encouraging and confidential environment, where you can discuss any difficult issues in your life. Thus, Student Service has recognized to be the solution for your career pathway and free counselling is available to all the students of Black Box Academy of Art and Technology. Also, Student Service helps to resolve your queries and ensure the privacy of information. This can help you to enhance the self-assurance and lead you to proceed towards your ambition.
E-counselling and telephone counselling is also available at Black Box Academy of Art and Technology. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or can be contacted on +977-1-5541320, 5541321
As an undergraduate course, the fee structure of both BA (Hons) Animation and BSc (Hons) Computer Games Design and Development and a diploma course, the fee structure of both Advanced Integrated Animation (AIA) and Computer Animation and Visual Effects (CAVE) are same. The Student Service coordinates with Finance department regarding the fees and finance. Click on the (Link here) to find fee structure of the programmes. or email us at email@example.com if you have any queries.